Friday, November 23, 2012

Florida Achieves

Are you ready to sharpen up your reading comprehension skills? I HOPE SO! This is the FOCUS website. First, go to http://www.florida-achieves.com/, log in to the FOCUS side of the website (the right side).

 
Your sign in name will be your last name and first initial (For example, if your name is John Smith, your sign in would be smithj)

 
Once you have your sign in, enter your password which is the number 16, the first four letters of your last name and your birthday day, then month. (For example John Smith, born on January 2nd would have the password of 16smit0102)

 
Once you have logged in, you can choose any link to work on. These assignments align with topics and skills we have gone over in class. They all build reading comprehension. Also, the reading skills correlate with the types of questions on weekly reading tests and on the FCAT.

You can achieve anything you set your mind on!

4 comments:

  1. I love all the ficton stories on florida-achives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the stories on florida-achieves! I also love doing Sunshine Math every week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the educational games on florda-achieves!Ialso love sunshine math every week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear, mrs.Evanko i am about to get on florda acheves.I am doing it so I can get better at reading.

    ReplyDelete